I’ve got a big surprise when I opened my blog this evening. To be honest I didn’t believe what I saw. My blog got nominated by my new friend, Allie – the owner of Experiencing Life, for the One Lovely Blog Award! Wow! It’s beyond my expectation since I’m quite new with this blog, and even I’m still learn how to manage it properly. Anyway, thank you so much Allie for nominating me!
These are the rules below, as copied from Experiencing Life for the nominees to follow:
- Thank the person who nominated you – done!
- Add The One Lovely Blog Award to your post – considered done with this post.
- Share 7 things about yourself – please see below!
- Pass the award on to 15 nominees – wow it’s really hard 😦 . . but done!
- Include this set of rules – done!
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs – hopefully can be done in a moment 🙂
Seven Things about Me:
- I am a proud husband of a lovely wife and a father of two pretty daughters 🙂
- I like simple thing in my life
- I love books
- I love traveling and share the experiences I got to others
- I love taking pictures
- I love handicrafts, sometimes I made some . . .
- Ummm . . What else? Oh yeah I enjoy blogging 😀
One can also branch out a little and nominate a couple of non-wordpress sites if they consider them to be great blogs.
Enjoy the above nominated blogs and… happy blogging!